Skip to product information
1 of 1

Frontline

Frontline Homegard Spray

Frontline Homegard Spray

Regular price £10.99
Regular price £16.99 Sale price £10.99
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

 

FRONTLINE HOMEGARD® has a fast-acting formula to target flea infestations in the home. It eliminates fleas, flea eggs, and larvae and keeps working for up to 6 months to protect against future infestations. For optimal effectiveness, use in combination with a FRONTLINE® flea and tick treatment for your pet.
    Fleas that are present on your pet make up just 5% of the issue; the other 95% is comprised of flea eggs, larvae, and pupae scattered around your home, where your pet has been and can lay eggs. To quickly eliminate an infestation, utilize FRONTLINE HOMEGARD® all over your house and beneath furniture. Additionally, don't forget to spray your car, provided your pet is allowed in it. As a precaution, use the spray sparingly on glossy or wooden surfaces. Then, wait an hour and allow the space to be aired out.

Bullet Text Area 2: Presents as second column in mobile and as right column in desktop

  • For full instructions and warnings, please read the product label before use
  • Do not use on cats or other animals
  • Active ingredients: permethrin: 0.177%, S-methoprene: 0.00225%
  • Size: 500 ml
View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)